Job details:Back to listings
Private Client Solicitor - Chelmsford
£30,000 - £42,000 per annum
Fill out the form below to apply for this job.
My client is a law firm currently going through rapid expansion. They are now looking for a Private Client Fee Earner to join the team in their Chelmsford office.
Private Client Services Specifically in the area of complex private client services advice and support might include:
- Drafting wills including wills for complex family situations and including trusts.
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and advising generally on elderly client issues including Deputyships and other Court of Protection applications.
- Being sympathetic to the particular needs of elderly clients.
- Advising client on Inheritance Tax Planning including drafting settlements.
- Preparing and administering trusts including Deeds of Retirement and Appointment of Trustees, documents altering the terms of the trusts.
- Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions or advice.
- Dealing with the administration of estates including intestacy and high-value estates including where lifetime gifts, Business Property Relief, or Agricultural Property Relief have been claimed.
- Managing highly sensitive and emotive cases.
- Contributing to the firm’s knowledge bank.
If you’re interested, please apply or get in contact with Andrew Day at Nelson Chambers.