Job details:Back to listings
Commercial Property Fee Earner
Sudbury , Suffolk
Fill out the form below to apply for this job.
Nelson Chambers is working with a law firm based in the heart of Sudbury. They are now looking for an Commercial Property Fee Earner to join their team.
Specifically, in the area of commercial property services, advice and support might include:
- Preparing leases, sub leases, lease extensions and renewals, surrenders, licences, notices and other landlord and tenant documentation and generally advising on landlord and tenant issues.
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of land (including agricultural land) and property including drafting contracts, lock out agreements, options and conditional contracts and overage agreements. and general planning advice.
- Advising on acquisition of sites for development including preparing estate documentation and plot sales
- Advising on refinancing and loan documentation and sales and leasebacks of commercial property.
- Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions or advice, having sought advice from senior team members.
- Supporting the senior members of the team in their caseloads including running their cases during periods of absence and carrying out functions on their cases.
- Keeping up to date with developments in Commercial Property law.
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties from time to time allocated to the role.
My client is looking for qualified solicitor with experience in Commercial Property.
If you’re interested, please apply or get in contact with Andrew Day at Nelson Chambers.