Job details:Back to listings
Accountancy & Finance
Fill out the form below to apply for this job.
A&F Chambers are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join our client, in Braintree.
Role and Responsibilities
- Post and clear supplier invoices and ensure correct coding.
- Reconcile supplier statements, prior to payment process.
- Prepare payment requests to Management.
- Check and code VAT within HMRC guidelines.
- Ensure payments are recorded and balance to trial balance.
- To ensure a safe working environment is maintained and continually improved with the use of risk assessments, work instructions and safe systems of work. Ensuring that team members are competent and comply with all Health and Safety standards, company and legal requirements e.g. the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- Any other reasonable duties requested by management.
- Monday to Thursday, 8:00AM to 4.30PM (45 mins for lunch)
- Friday, 8.00AM to 2.00PM
- Full time, permanent role
- 25 days holidays a year + 8 bank holiday
- Fantastic benefits package available
- Free parking