Job details:Back to listings
Management Accountant - TV/Film Production
Accountancy & Finance
Fill out the form below to apply for this job.
Nelson Chambers are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join our client in Shoreditch on a full time, permanent basis.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have experience within the TV/Film production industry.
Candidates from a practice background with experience working with clients within the TV/Film production industry will also be considered.
Immediate interviews and start date available.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Manage month-end and year-end closes as well as journal entries
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Month end procedures including revenue and cost accruals
- Production and reporting of the annual budget
- Assisting with preparation of statutory accounts
- Month end reporting
- Assist with cash flow forecasting as and when required
- Production of Financial analysis and costings
- VAT Returns
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Monday - Friday 9AM-6PM
- Permanent, Full time
- Salary negotiable depending on experience