Our expert consultants will work closely with you every step of the way, ensuring you have all the information and support needed to make the right decision. Our process can be broken down into eight steps.
One of our specialist consultants will take a detailed brief of your current career to date and gain an in-depth understanding of your likes, dislikes, motivations and the things most important to you.
o Not everyone is motivated by money; some people find recognition, progression or even commuting distances at the top of their wish list.
o Nelson Chambers will question and listen to unearth and understand where your career journey should take you next.
- Where proximity allows, we will do this face-to-face or use modern technology for video calls.
Using the detail from our first chat combined with our focused and unique understanding of our chosen markets, we will draw-up a bespoke plan of action underpinned by timescales.
o Not knowing when things may happen can be frustrating and unsettling.
- We understand that careers cannot change overnight, but to take the pressure and stress away we always guarantee open and regular communication.
With more than 50 years combined professional services recruitment experience, Nelson Chambers is connected with an unrivalled portfolio of employers. We work hard to maintain and develop relationships with key influencers within these organisations, allowing us to ensure you’re introduced to the right business, at the right level and at the right time.
o It can often be detrimental to a career search when your CV ends up on multiple desks and even worse when it comes from multiple sources.
- We will discuss each and every prospect in detail and gain your permission to proceed prior to releasing your personal information.
Following an in-depth discussion about your prospects, we will provide the right advice to allow you to hone in the opportunity and make sure you stand out from the crowd.
o CV’s can often paint the wrong picture or be misinterpreted if not written and directed properly.
- We will work to build a profile and a business case highlighting your key attributes, experience and achievements. We can also carry out a psychometric test at no cost to allow the ultimate and most accurate depiction of you as a person.
Our in-depth level of engagement and knowledge of our clients allows us to completely understand their business in the minutia of detail. This includes detail on the company’s history, current demands and future plans. In addition to the technical and soft requirements briefing, we will advise you where to go, how to get there, where to park, what the building looks like and who to ask for on arrival.
o Attending any type of meeting without knowing or seeing the full picture can be daunting and unproductive for both parties.
- We will brief you on the format of the interview, requirements of the business, its culture and also detail on the individuals you will encounter on the day.
This is your opportunity to feedback to us your analysis of the meeting. Our expert knowledge of a recruitment process will ensure we question you to gauge the success of the interview and what the next steps should be.
o It can be difficult to accurately depict or read the mind of a person you have just met and not knowing what they are thinking can be frustrating.
- We arrange thousands of interviews each year and given we will know the person you have met allows us to provide you with an open and honest breakdown and likely measure of success.
Regardless of your success at interview, we will provide you with an honest, detailed and broken down commentary straight from our client.
o Never knowing or having the option to use information to improve can dent your confidence and in some situations, affect future performance and outcome.
- We guarantee communication regardless of the message and will work with the feedback to further the process.
This is good news but must be dealt with carefully and concisely. We will work to deliver the best possible package referring back to our first chat.
o Negotiations can be a sensitive subject and often terms are agreed which do not satisfy both parties.
- We are experts in brokering remuneration packages to ensure the best deal for both candidates and clients and our honest and open approach is tried and tested.
We will work with you to understand the relationship you have with your current employer and develop a strategy to ensure a positive outcome.
o Once again, this is a positive problem, but handled incorrectly it can turn out to be more harrowing that the interview; especially if you have been with your company for a long time.
- We will discuss in detail a plan to help you deliver the news to your current employer and role play some potential outcomes to ensure your absolute comfort and confidence throughout.
We see our current candidate placements as our clients of the future and as such, we will guide you through the on-boarding process providing feedback and advise where appropriate.
o Starting a new job with a new employer is a big step especially when having only met the person a few times at interview. Given our personal approach and the fact we know your new employer puts us in a great position to help.
- We will visit you and your new employer to evaluate and offer support with regards to the development of relationships and careers.
Get job alerts
Fill out the form below to receive job alerts.